I went shopping yesterday and it was a good day! The first place was an estate sale. I got this jacket & a shirt. Not sure it's me or if they fit, but both have Neiman Marcus tags. Maybe they will sell on ebay.
- 3 boxes of old color slides
- a vintage splicer for movies
- a paperweight
- stamp holder (which is already in use)
- 3 sets of playing cards (yes, I already have a suitcase full, but they were only a quarter!)
- bookmarks from China that are made of bamboo
- zebra purse (which is going to be my camera case)
Total cost: $10.00!
- 3 picture frames
- 2 vintage framed religious pictures. They were sold for fifty cents to raise money in the sixties. I have one similar that I sold to Grandma Kinney around that time.
- 1 Santa
- Hallmark wall hanging with the cutest little girls on them. To Etsy it goes!
- Cross-stitch & embroidery kits, unopened
- 4 metal things with 1945 coins in the middle. Not sure what they are, but thought I'd take a chance on them.
- 13 books. Some of them are old school readers with great illustrations.
- The first item I picked up is my favorite though. See the little guy in the middle of the picture? That's none other than Ric Flair of WWE fame! I think I'll keep him.
Total cost: $10.50.
After all that shopping, I decided to get my haircut. I usually don't buy that much stuff in one day, but I guess I went a little crazy! Spending all the money I'm going to save by not smoking before I even start saving it.