Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Words



A few weeks ago I wasn't in a very good mood. Do you ever have one of those days when you wake up & everything just seems wrong? Well that was how I felt that day. I went to get a haircut thinking maybe that would help my attitude. It didn't, but what happened before I got in the beauty shop did.

I met a woman and 2 little girls around 3 & 5 years old as I was walking through the store. The little girls were be-bopping along, just as happy as could be. When they were even with me, the oldest one stopped and said, "You sure do have on a pretty sweater!" and the youngest one stopped, looked at me & said the same thing. I smiled and thanked them, not only for the compliment but for turning my whole day around. Things seemed brighter after that. They didn't realize they had just made my day!

Say something nice to someone today. You just might make their day!