Sunday, March 22, 2009

Junk Finds

After Sandi & Sonya cleaned me out of unnecessary things, I had to buy more. My room felt empty! 2 garage sales & $18.00 later this is what I added:

An old metal letter & wooden speaker from a school.



A new purse & shoes.




Old Sunday School posters with glittered letters & flower prints. I love the pink & brown one.




Vintage cowgirl & horse picture & floral metal trash can.




Vintage Christmas cards & Valentines!




Sign to go in my kitchen.



I also bought books, records & a glass & metal spice stand. I have an idea cooking in my head, but may just sell them on eBay. Pretty good day of junking!

3 comments:

The Texas Woman said...

You did good, girl!

The Texas Woman

Jackie said...

Let me know if you put the trash can on EBay.

365 Letters said...

Great deals! We came across a yard sale Saturday afternoon...hauled off sacks and boxes of books, some vintage Christmas decorations, as well as a jewelry box, a box of bicycle parts and an old camp stool. The books and the Christmas ornaments are my favorites!