Friday, March 27, 2009

Flying

I was watching this huge cloud building & exploding yesterday afternoon. It just kept getting bigger & bigger and then this plane came into view. After it got past the cloud, it turned back towards DFW. I guess it had to fly around the cloud, because I usually don't see planes in that flight pattern here. It might have gotten a little rough flying through all that energy.

I heard later that there was hail & a tornado sighted in Montague County. Fortunately we didn't get that.




2 comments:

Son said...

I think the pilot just flew right through the cloud last week when we were flying home instead of going around it...poor little Jules turned bright red and I had to get out the barf bag for he and I both.

The Texas Woman said...

Beautiful, but deadly! Great photos!

The Texas Woman