Cher, The Texas Woman, tagged me today. You asked for it, so here it is. Seven random things about me:
- My first home was the house that Larry McMurtry was raised in.
- I've never lived more than 30 miles away from my parents.
- I always wanted to skydive until my two front teeth were shattered on the parachute ride at Six Flags 31 years ago. I've been afraid of heights since then.
- I have to read directions on every new thing I buy, even if I know how to use it.
- I'm an only child, not spoiled, just the only one.
- I speak softly so if I use the wrong word I can change it when I have to repeat it.
- I love watching wrestling and cartoons on T.V.
Pretty random & boring, huh? I'm supposed to tag someone else, but I hate making decisions (#8) so if you want to play along feel free to do so.