Friday, June 5, 2009

OCD

As you can tell by all my posts about the garden, I am obsessed with it. I love it! Even my garage sale purchases have been garden related.



Rabbit wind chime to go in garden.



Big cooking pot which Behm originally bought for his cooking trailer, but now used to blanch vegetables.



Brand new Black & Decker food processor I bought, in freezing cold weather at an auction, to slice cucumbers for pickles.



Another small basket to gather vegetables in.



Vegetable gardening books.

I'm even writing a journal of our gardening to refer to for next year. I may have to change the title of this blog to Veggie Woman!

2 comments:

Son said...

I'm so glad you have caught the gardening bug. Food tastes so much better when you grow it yourself and it doesn't travel thousands of miles to reach our tables.

The Texas Woman said...

Wasn't there a movie about Veggie Woman? No, wait. That was Pretty Woman. Veggie Woman would be more interesting, that's for sure!

The Texas Woman