Monday, June 1, 2009

Cattle Working

Yesterday was cattle working day at Windthorst for Mama & Daddy & my cousins. We started early & finished late. We normally work them earlier in the year, but we had a new baby, weddings, weather, & illness that delayed us.

In between pastures we had lunch & the table was loaded with lots of great food. I think more water was consumed than anything though.

Everything went great. We only had 2 minor wrecks: Cole got knocked off the fence & Brady was kicked in the back. If that had happened to me it would have been a major wreck!



Cattle enjoying their freedom!



Daddy & Cindy discussing the next move to make.

I got my camera out at the first pasture & Cole asked if he was going to be on my blog. Sorry Cole, your picture didn't make the cut. Maybe next year!

No comments: