Tuesday, June 2, 2009

End of School

Not my usual morning commute Friday. I spent Thursday night with Sandi & Sage and took Sage to school Friday morning. Traffic wasn't bad, but a lot more than what I am accustomed to.



After I dropped Sage off at school, I had a couple of hours to kill before his promotion. I could have gone back to their apartment, but instead I went looking for garage sales & actually found 2 good ones. I bought a few things and one had tons of items Sandi could use for her class. She went back Saturday & bought boxes of equipment for $20. I know she got a bunch of things because most of it was only 10 cents to a quarter.



After lunch, we went to Sandi's field day at the school where she teaches & watched the tug-of-war. I enjoyed watching her with her kids.

Friday was Mia's promotion to Junior High. You can see more about this at Sonya's blog. Mia looked very pretty in her pink dress & shoes. Can't believe she'll be in Junior High. Julian will be in 1st grade.

Tally graduated into High School Friday. We haven't heard from her. Grandparents aren't high on freshman's priorities.

I think I'm getting old.

1 comment:

The Texas Woman said...

I tagged you today!

The Texas Woman