Monday, October 20, 2008

FALL

These flowers only bloom in the fall. Mama & Daddy's flower bed is full of these! They multiply every year.



I love fall!! The weather is crisp without being too hot or cold. Every time I see acorns, I think of elementary school. I remember coloring mimeographed pictures of acorns & squirrels.



Pumpkins on the court house steps.




Deer are still safe right now. Only a few weeks until hunting season opens. They are really beautiful animals, but I always watch for them when driving. I love to see them jump over fences. So graceful.



I thought it was too late to get a close-up of these flowers last week. We drove for miles & finally saw these. After that I saw them everywhere!




I love fall, except it means winter is coming & I hate cold weather!

No comments: