Thursday, October 8, 2009

Things To Do



I have many unfinished projects around the house. For some reason I just can't seem to get them finished. Even daily or weekly chores are never quite done completely. I'll wash dishes and leave one pan, do laundry but wait to fold it, and cleaning the house is never done all at one time. Maybe that's why the garden was so rewarding to me, because I finished something every time.

As if I don't have enough of my own projects to finish, I buy other people's. I have paintings half finished and needlework in various stages of unfinishedness (Be sure to add that new word to your vocabulary!).

Most of the time it doesn't really bother me that much, but after days or months of this it just mushrooms and drives me crazy!! I'm at that crazy point now. I think I need to finish all of the projects now, today, this very minute, but will I? With my past record, I'm sure I won't.

Gotta run! I see a stack of clothes that need to be

1 comment:

Son said...

I know where I get it. It has been extremely difficult for me to get all of the tasks finished in order to get this house on the market. I feel like I run from one room to the next when I reach my boiling point with whatever room I'm in.