Thursday, October 15, 2009

Is Lubbock Ready

for this?



Getting ready to pack up & leave for West Texas! It's that time of year again when the Jackson family gets together to laugh, talk and eat. Need to get my auction items ready and try to figure out how to dress. Texas weather is so unpredictable I don't know whether to take short sleeves or sweaters. As cold natured as I am I probably will go with the sweaters!

Packing lots of batteries for the camera. New country with lots of photo ops. At least I'll be riding and won't have to worry with driving and taking pictures!

3 comments:

Son said...

I really thought that we were going to be able to come to this one this year and then this move popped up and certainly changed everything. Ya'll have fun and give everyone my love!

The Texas Woman said...

I love family reunions! Can I meet you there?

cher

Julie Polk said...

Did I miss it??