Friday, August 21, 2009

Steeler

Around 3 weeks ago when Mia & Julian came to the house after staying with their other grandparents, I went outside to the garden. I kept hearing a cat crying. It kept getting closer and finally it ran under the house. I finally got it close enough to see it was a kitten. A sweet little gray & white kitten.

It would stay under the house until we would go sit on the front porch (to smoke) and then it would join us. It loved to play with cigarette butts, so I named it Smoky.



We kept the kitten for a week while Sandi was visiting Sonya. She took it home as a surprise to Sage. He immediately named it Steeler because it was steel gray.

Sage had been wanting a cat for a long time and planned on getting one soon. I knew both the cat and Sage would love each other and I was right!



From dark, spider web covered sleeping quarters to a soft bed with Sponge Bob sheets, this cat has hit the jackpot!



In my next life, I want to come back as a pampered house cat!

No comments: