Friday, February 27, 2009

Spring

It's getting closer!! These Bradford Pear trees are ready for spring too. They are always early bloomers, but today they may wish they had waited a little longer. 93 yesterday, 50s today. Which isn't bad, but will seem really cold after the last few days.



Bradford Pear trees are beautiful in the spring & fall. The colors of the leaves in the fall are breathtaking, but now they're ready to show off their spring wardrobe. Maybe it won't be long until I can wear my spring wardrobe...long sleeves instead of sweaters!

1 comment:

Son said...

Oh I hope it is in the 90's or close to it when we are there. I went thrifting yesterday looking for skirts and dresses...I'm sick of all these pants and layers. I would love to see some blooming flowers and trees too!