Monday, February 16, 2009

Quiet House

Our granddaughter, Tally spent the weekend with us. She is really growing up. While I was in Wichita Saturday, she called asking me to buy her some eyeliner. Of course, Behm thinks she's too young to wear it, but I bought it anyway. She's going to try out for cheerleader this year. I videoed her doing her routine so she could see what she was doing wrong.

I met her when she was 2 & we have always had a close relationship. Last summer we had conversations I know I didn't have with my girls. I'm glad she feels comfortable enough to talk to me about things she might not feel she could say to others. I know at her age I didn't talk about things to anyone.

The house is quieter now waiting for the next grandchild to fill it with youthful energy.

No comments: